Product ID: 461-1734
Geography by Design uses a conceptual approach to align instructional units to instructional standards. The content is research-based, and the lessons are student-centered and scaffolded to maximize learning opportunities for students of all abilities. Geography by Design embeds activities and instructional strategies for differentiation for diverse learners, including English language learners as well as gifted and talented learners.
This set includes all six Geography by Design volumes.
- Volume 1: Spatial Analysis and Physical Geography
- Volume 2: Economic Geography and Development
- Volume 3: Urbanization
- Volume 4: The Human Mosaic
- Volume 5: Population and Migration
- Volume 6: Political Geography and Globalization
Each volume contains a CD with instructional resources that include student text.
Individual volumes can be purchased here.
National Geography Standards and TEKS Correlation